How to Apply
The PRIDE Programs have a rolling deadline until all positions are filled.
|The following PRIDE Programs are still accepting Applications for the Cohort 5 Summer Institute of 2016:
Behavioral and Sleep Medicine (BSM)
Cardiovascular Genetic Epidemiology (CGE)
Functional and Translational Genomics of Blood Disorders (FTG)
The following sites are no longer accepting applications:
Advanced Health Disparities Training (AHD)
Cardiovascular Health-Related Research (CVD)
Obesity Health Disparities (OHD)
Research in Implementation Science for Equity (RISE)
- Check out the Eligibility Requirements
- Complete and submit the PRIDE Pre-Application Form
- Eligible applicants will be asked to complete the full application
- Full application includes current CV, letters of reference, and additional information such as educational and research background
- For further information, email the PRIDE Coordination Core, or directly contact the Summer Institute Training Program of your choice.