Our pre-application for PRIDE is quick and easy to complete. Please be sure to answer the questions carefully, as you cannot change your answers once your pre-application is submitted.
- If, based on your pre-application, you do meet the criteria for PRIDE participation:
- We will contact you to ask you to complete the full PRIDE Application Form.
- We will ask you to submit a current CV, 2 letters of reference, and separate 1-page summaries of 1) your educational and research background, and 2) your research interests.
- If you do not meet the criteria for PRIDE participation:
- We will contact you within 2-3 days of receiving your pre-application to let you know.
For further information, please email the PRIDE Coordination Core, or directly contact the Summer Institute Training Program of your choice.
Our online application process is designed to make it easy for you to provide us with the information necessary to evaluate your eligibility to participate in the PRIDE Summer Institute Program.